Last month AimerLaVie presented a new project with the name ‘People that are special’, that will continue through this year and the next, hoping to capture the magic of authenticity and beauty in each one’s life. For me the selection of these people is unique; they are unknown heroes amongst reality, warriors of their truth, fighters of life… these people are you, me and everyone else who is searching for a path, a light, an end to the tunnel. Enjoy the journey as the story of each individual unveils.
People that inspire me: Markos
I’ve known Markos since university, back in 2010. He was the quiet guy, with low profile, lost in his thoughts and dreams. He was a Creator, an artist of life. And he still is! Markos might not be the most talkative guy, but the way he can express himself through his pieces of art is exceptional. For me there is no greater thing in the world than the permission to feel yourself. To create a legacy and leave your mark in this world the way he does is a true inspiration for me. I’m positive the best is yet to come. He will surprise us in many forms so keep you eyes open for his upcoming projects!
10 random things about me
1. Last song i heard: Furry Lewis – John Henry
2. Favorite artist: I have so many to name here- Caravaggio, Picasso, Ingmar Bergman, D.W Griffith, Fritz Lang, Hitchcock, Fellini, David Lynch, Kubrick, Tarantino, Wes Anderson, Martin Scorsese, Terrence Malick, Coen Brothers, PES film, The Black Keys, Tycho and so many more.
3. I love eating: Penne pasta with pesto & mushrooms!
4. What i fear the most is the girl from the Exorcist movie -1973
5. The person I look upon to: I have many, from family members to friends, partner and collaborators that really support me and inspire me.
6. My soulmate: It’s a very interesting and complicated subject because human relationships are complicated. I’m not so sure if the ‘perfect’ person exists. Maybe it’s better to work on building something as opposed to finding something that we expect to always be perfect.
7. Take me back in 2006 where i visited Washington DC, Philadelphia, Baltimore and New Jersey. A very very exciting holiday and experience. Awesome places.
8. My ringtone is the music track from Pause 2014 ID – Airspace promo video.
9. The best place I visited in Cyprus: Well, Troodos, Xiliatos, Stavrovouni, Lofou, kakopetria and Akamas and so many more! I’m still discovering breathtaking lands.
10. One thing I would change in the world If I could: The more we try to change others or certain things and situations, the more frustrated we get. The only thing we can do is to change ourselves – (as cliche as it sounds but it’s true), and then, we can influence others. It takes an immense work to do that. We have to learn to listen more and take more actions for the benefit of everyone.