What I mostly love in this world besides my son is of course a full spoon of creamy NUTELLA!!!! If you are a nutella lover too, I’m sure you will love today’s post!
My mother taught me how to make this delicious cream and I couldn’t resist putting it up on the blog because it happens to be my favorite! It’s fresh and light, perfect for autumn season now and makes a good dessert if you happen to have guests at home (before you serve it, check first if your brother didn’t eat it all – it happened to me :p !!!). So please make sure you go to your kitchen and make one for yourself; you can thank me later for the inspiration of the day 🙂
- 2 packets of biscuits
- 4 glasses of milk
- 2 sachets of instant pudding and pie filling vanilla flavour mix (Yiotis)
- 1 sachet of Dessert topping mix (Dream topping-Birds)
- 2 full spoons of nutella
- 1 fresh cream
- 2 spoons of grape spirit
- 1 tbs of nescafe
- Put 1/2 cup of milk, the grape spirit and nescafe together in a small bowl and mix well. Then take the biscuits one by one, put them in and place a layer on the bottom of a pyrex.
- Mix well vanilla flavour mix, dream topping and 3 and a half glasses of milk, until the mixture gets smooth. Put 1/3 evenly on top of the biscuits.
- Then put another layer of biscuits and another 1/3 of the mixture on top.
- Do Step 3 again. By now you should have 3 layers of biscuits and 3 layers of vanilla cream mixture.
- Mix fresh cream with nutella until smooth and put it on top.
- Place the cream in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Decorate if you want with trimmed biscuit or chocolate.
If you like this recipe don’t forget to share it please!!!
Thank you, peace and love Marianna xxx