I usually post on Facebook my delicious pancakes but today I’ve decided to share it with you on my blog as a gift for Christmas. For those who wish to surprise their loved ones by waking up tomorrow early and prepare some breakfast I recommend this following recipe:
HEALTHY PANCAKES WITH FRUITS AND PEANUT BUTTER:
– 1/2 cup of almond milk
– 1 cup of oats (or more depending how you want your mixture to look)
-1 tablespoon of baking powder
– 1 banana
-1/2 cup berries
– 1 spoon organic brown flaxseed
– peanut butter
– 1 tablespoon oil
1. Cut half of the banana and make it purèe to use it in the mixture.
2. Prepare the mixture: Place the egg in a bowl, hit it lightly, then add the milk. Add the oats and mix until smooth. Add the purèed banana, baking powder and flax seed and mix again until the batter is thick.
3. Heat a lightly oiled frying pan (you can buy a small one just for pancakes) over medium high heat. Pour a full spoon of batter onto the pan. Brown on both sides for 1 minute.
4. Decorate as you wish using berries and the half banana you left behind.
Here is, how you can decorate it for Christmas, bon appetite: